-->

Saturday, January 24, 2015

FB Manage Page Role | FB Page Gude Line

Facebook Page Role
Facebook Manage Page Role
Create your manage page and learn page role are as bellow.
Try to learn the following question and answer

Do you know What are the different Page roles and what can they do?
Do you know How do I give someone a role on my Page?
Do you know How do I change someone's role on my Page?
Do you know How do I see what my role is on a Page?
Do you know How many people can have a role on a Page?
Do you know how multiple people use the same account to manage a Page?
Do you know How do I give someone permission to manage the ads I've created for my Page?
Do you know What happens when someone who works on my Page posts something abusive?
Do you know Why did I lose privileges for my Page?
Do you know Was the content on this page helpful to you?
Do you know How can I feature people who have roles on my Page?
Do you know How do I remove myself or someone else who has a role on my Page?

Page Role Guide Line

Moderation Role , Post by Others Role
Moderation Guide Line

No comments:

Post a Comment